Sunday, July 27, 2014

Look of the day: Ripped boyfriend!




Hi lovlies,
I am off next week, yayyy. This week is holiday in my country so no offices are open, thanks God :) And I am very motivated to do some photoshooting for my blog. I am having difficulties to spare some time due to my heavy everyday work. How do you guys manage it, any tips?
Anyway, please see my outfit last week when I go for dinner with my friends afterwork {did I tell ypu before that we dont have a dresscode :)} Loving the ripped jeans a lot and if its a boyfriend, I love it more :) Easy to combine it with a washedout basic tee and a pair of silver Birkenstocks which is quite trend these days. My bag is a bargain from Stradivarius summer sales, it basicly gets everything in, so big and suitable for sports trend. Hope you like it dears, pls let me know. Kisses, keep in touch; xoxo.

Merhaba dostlar,
Bu hafta bayram sebebiyle tatil olduğu için çok mutluyum, böyle bir molaya gerçekten ihtiyacım vardı. Bu tatilde bloga ayıramadığım vakti ayırıp biraz fotoğraf çekimi de yapmayı planlıyorum. İnşallah aile ziyaretleri arasında bunu programlayabilirim :) Günlük iş ve blogu birarada götürenler bunu yapmanın kolay bir yolunu biliyorsanız paylaşır mısınız? Ben bu konuda biraz zorlanıyorum çünkü. Neyse, bu arada geçen hafta iş çıkışı arkadaşlarımla gittiğimiz iftardan fotoğraflar paylaşıyorum. Ofiste klasik giyinme zorunluluğu olmadığı için çok mutluyum. Yırtık kotları çok seviyorum, hele ki bu boyfriend ise daha da çok seviyorum. Kolayca yıkamalı basic bir tshirt ve birkenstocklarla kombinleyebiliyorum. Çantam ise Stradivarius indiriminden. Çok büyük ve herşeyi alıyor ayrıca sporgiyim modasına da son derece uygun. Umarım beğenmişsinizdir, fikrinizi paylaşın :) Kendinize iyi bakın; xoxo.


Do me a favor and follow me on;


I am wearing;
Jeans : a designers boutique // tasarimci bir arkadasimin koleksiyonundan
Washed tee // Yıkamalı Tshirt : Mango
Bag // Çanta : Stradivarius




Amazing vegetable soup, loveit! // Inanılmaz lezzetli sebze corbası!

Turkish kebab called "Iskender" // Bu yemek daha cok uluslararası takipciler icin bunun lezzetini size anlatmaya  gerek var mı :)

Turkish coffe after kebab is a must :) // Iskender sonra uyumamak icin Turk kahvesi mecburi :)

17 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

Cool you off enjoy yourself nice ripped jeans. As per your question is not easy I try on free time to do post

http://tifi11.blogspot.com

Missymayification said...

Look your denim jeans and the food looks delish.. :)

missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

Borjana said...

Great post,honey!
xx
B.
http://beeswonderland.com/

Lubka Henry said...

Very nice casual look. The ripped jeans are so trendy!
Would you like by any chance following each other on Bloglovin? :)

Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

Anne said...

Love a good pair of ripped boyfriend jeans.
Would love to own a pair, but I don't know if I can pull them off as well as you.

Xx Anne
www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

Sybil said...

rocking this look! :D

Animated Confessions

lauren said...

love your ripped jeans!

TEALINHEELS

Unknown said...

I love your on trend distressed jeans! I just bought some from Zara!
xx,
Marie

LivRiot | Fashion & StreetStyle Blog
LivRiot | Fashion & StreetStyle Blog

Anonymous said...

What a great laid-back look!
http://fashion-soup.com/

Elifnaz said...

Harika fotoğraflar! T-shirte bayıldım

http://bellemelange.net/blog

Paola Lauretano said...

Cool look!!!
I'm following you via GFC, number 244 and I liked your FB page too!!!
Now is your turn!
Have a lovely day!!!
Expressyourself

My Facebook

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I love those ripped jeans!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Melissa Cuentas said...

You look so pretty, love the whole outfit! Now I think I must get me a pair of ripped bf jeans!!!

XO, Melissa - My Digital Diaries

Unknown said...

Love your jeans!

Xoxo,
www.garotadebotas.com

IN & OUT said...

love boyfriend jeans<3
http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/07/rosewe.html

Aurélie - lovelifelovefashion said...

Love this combo. A shirt with a boyfriend jeans (this is pretty damn perfect by the way) is always awesome.

x Aurélie

Milena said...

I’m so into ripped, boyfriend jeans. And yours are gorgeous! Love them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...